Wednesday, September 5, 2012

....the final step....

We have a closing date!!! WAHOOOOO

September 17th.  12 days....I will again sleep in a home.  We'll be able to move the few things from our "temporary home" into the home that night.  Then a few days later we'll have a mad rush of a weekend filled with driving, packing, thanking, saying goodbye  and driving, unpacking, thanking, beginning to settle again.

It's with many mixed emotions that I count down.  I am 75% very excited about finally being to this point (100% excited about the home!) and 25% sad that it is a definite move.  It's funny how one's brain can be tricked into believing things are temporary and we'll *some how* end up moving back home and I'll be able to teach 5th grade.....craziness isn't it?

I am simply thankful we are at this point there.  There were many days that I fully doubted we would ever get here. and here God brought us....faithfully as always.

Thanks for following....I can't wait to post some before and after paint photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment