Monday, July 16, 2012

the one?

Well....after 40+ houses and three weeks of hunting....we may have found the new nut hut :-D
Here's the front....



I like it :-D  It has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, kitchen, dining room, living room, lots of closets, a mud room (which may end up as a laundry room?!) and a big back/side yard for the puppy!!!

The home inspector is going to go through it with me tomorrow.....my husband has continued to say "As long as everything goes well with him....." and I've pretty much planned my brand new kitchen.

Oh, I didn't tell you.  It's a bit out dated, so we're planning to completely remodel the kitchen! WAHOOO  When husband man said "You could make your own kitchen..." I was pretty much sold on the house.  It was the best thing I've heard for five weeks.

I'm sure once we get started on it and I'm living in a partially completed and torn apart kitchen....I may feel otherwise.  But the thought of walking into my home and seeing a beautiful kitchen that I got to design sounds wonderful to me.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment