Tuesday, August 7, 2012

square one and a happy puppy...

Well, after a calm discussion last night, we have come to the conclusion we're back at square one with the nut hut hunt :)  Go figure! We have three "for sale by owner" homes to walk through this morning.  Two are brand new, one is a nice one we looked at last weekend and want to look at again.  *crossing fingers* Maybe today will be the day....I'm praying.  One of the new ones is just a few minutes from husband man's work place....so I think he's pulling for that one!

**I had this post ready last weekend, but our sketchy free wifi failed :)  Sorry it has taken a while to load, but I hope you find the video as funny as I did.  The house hunt continues....five new ones on the list to see.....ugh...**

In the meantime, please enjoy the video of our puppy...husband man has a feather pillow.  We discovered that she LOVES feathers. Have a laugh and a happy Saturday.



Isn't she adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment